This is the Linux app named S-DES Crypto App whose latest release can be downloaded as SDES_App-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named S-DES Crypto App with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
S-DES Crypto App
Encryption/Decryption demonstration app using the S-DES algorithm. Use the Java runtime environment 11 for execution. The GUI pops up that allows entering a 10-bit encryption/decryption key in binary (0, 1 digits) and the plaintext/ciphertext in the same form (8-bit). Executing the algorithm, decription of the encoding/decoding functionality is provided in the three main text boxes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s-des-demonstration-app/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.