This is the Linux app named S-Match whose latest release can be downloaded as s-match-20131104.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named S-Match with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
S-Match is a semantic matching framework.
S-Match takes any two tree like structures (such as database schemas, classifications, lightweight ontologies) and returns a set of correspondences between those tree nodes which semantically correspond to one another.
S-Match contains implementations of the semantic matching, minimal semantic matching and structure preserving semantic matching algorithms.
S-Match applies as a solution in many fields, including: information integration, ontology evolution and alignment, peer-to-peer information sharing, digital libraries integration, web service composition, agent communication, and query answering on the web.
S-Match is extendable to host new algorithms.
- includes three matching algorithms
- includes CLI and GUI
- includes default knowledge base (WordNet)
- includes default configuration and matching examples
- includes Manual
- allows pluggable knowledge bases and data formats
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s-match/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.