This is the Linux app named Saada whose latest release can be downloaded as Saada1.6.0.noplatform.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Saada with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SAADA transforms a set of heterogeneous astronomical data FITS files in a powerfull database deployed on the Web and including VO features. The database is located on your host and keeps under your full control. This job doesn't require to write cod
Quality Engineers, Science/Research
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/saada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.