This is the Linux app named SABnzbdPlus whose latest release can be downloaded as SABnzbd-2.1.0-win-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SABnzbdPlus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SABnzbd is a cross-platform binary newsreader. It makes downloading from Usenet easy by automating the whole thing. You give it an NZB file or an RSS feed, it does the rest. Has a web-browser based UI and an API for 3rd-party apps. Ideal for servers too.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbdplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.