This is the Linux app named SAGECAL whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.7.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAGECAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SAGECal is a very fast, memory efficient and GPU accelerated radio interferometric calibration program. It can handle all source models including points, Gaussians and Shapelets. It can calibrate along hundreds of directions without running out of memory in almost real time. Intel Xeon Phi acceleration is also available. Distributed calibration using MPI and consensus optimization is enabled. Also tools to build/restore sky models are included.
- Levenberg-Marquardt, LBFGS, Riemannian Trust Region, Nesterov's accelerated gradient descent algorithms
- GPU acceleration using CUDA
- Intel Xeon Phi acceleration
- Fast and accurate interferometric calibration
- Gaussian and Student's t noise models
- Shapelet source models
- CASA MS data format supported
- Distributed calibration using MPI - consensus optimization with data multiplexing
- Tools to build sky models and restore sky models to images
- Adaptive update of ADMM penalty (Barzilai-Borwein a.k.a. Spectral method)
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sagecal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.