This is the Linux app named Saleor whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.11.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Saleor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Saleor is one of the fastest growing open source e-commerce platforms, built to deliver ultra-fast, dynamic and personalized shopping experiences. Built with Python, Django, GraphQL, and ReactJS, Saleor is modular and highly performant. With a GraphQL API and headless commerce, you can build beautiful, customized online stores anywhere on any device using the latest technology.
Saleor gives you great flexibility, with options for building your front-end how you want, and seamless integrations with accounting and inventory systems. It’s also global-ready, able to automatically localize pricing, language and even checkout experience by country.
See a Saleor storefront in action at https://pwa.saleor.io/ or get a glimpse of the admin dashboard here: https://pwa.saleor.io/dashboard/. Use login credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org/admin
- PWA - Enables offline shopping capabilities for greater sales and shopping experiences
- Powerful GraphQL API for seamless integrations
- Headless commerce - Build mobile apps, customize storefronts and externalize processes
- Exceptional UX and UI
- Admin dashboard for total control
- Comprehensive system for orders, dispatch, and refunds
- Advanced payment, promos and tax options
- Geo-adaptive, global-ready
- Metrics through server-side Google Analytics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/saleor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.