This is the Linux app named samizdat whose latest release can be downloaded as samizdemo.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named samizdat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Samizdat is a toolkit for Java for building Kerberos secured distributed, message-oriented applications. The toolkit contains base classes that simplifies the management of Kerberos login contexts as well as flexibly sign and seal messages between principals using the Java GSS API. The toolkit contains Transformation classes for Kerberizing JMS traffic as well as a super-lean HTTP based protocol stack that supports both Synchronous (RPC) and Asynchronous modalities.
- Build Kerberized RPC and Async MQ applications with a Simple API
- Kerberos Mutual Authentication with Session Key Encryption of Request and Response
- Provides Simple ACL Manager and Audit Logger much like DCE
- Highly Portable and Embeddable: Only requires Commons Codec and SLF4J
- Javadoc, Demonstration Executable JAR and PDF User Resources in Files download area
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/samizdat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.