This is the Linux app named Sardi whose latest release can be downloaded as Sardi4.3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sardi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sardi is a complete restyling and optimisation of svg code. 6 choices for your applications and 10 kind of folders to use in your file manager. The sardi icons are meant to be changed by the user. Scripts make it easy for you. Tutorials have been created. Desktop theming articles have been written. Change the sardi icons and surprise me.
Download the zip file. Extract it and copy/paste it your hidden folder ~/.icons in your home folder. Make one if you do not have one yet.
A LOT MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION ON
- Scripts to change the current colors - 16 million color choices
- Goal to have an icon for the most common applications out there
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sardi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.