This is the Linux app named Sasa Segmentation and symmetry analysis whose latest release can be downloaded as Sasa1.0.20101202.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sasa Segmentation and symmetry analysis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sasa Segmentation and symmetry analysis
DESCRIPTIONSasa is a segmentator and symmetry analyser tool, you can segment your pictures and count symmetry with many algorithms, you can use Laws filters, and Markov segmentation with Bayes decision.
- Laws filters
- Segmentate images
- Count symmetry measures
- Markov segmentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sasa2010/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.