This is the Linux app named SASHA whose latest release can be downloaded as SASHA_0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SASHA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Student Assignment, Scheduling, and Homework Assistant is a tool designed to help the student manage his or her many assignments to ensure that they are all completed efficiently and on time.
- See at a glance what assignments are due
- Track completion status of assignments
- Know when tests are coming up
- Be alerted when a test is in progress
- Have a constant reminder of overdue assignments
Education, End Users/Desktop, Management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sasha/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.