This is the Linux app named Sausage Script whose latest release can be downloaded as Sausage_Script.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sausage Script with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sausage Script is an internet scripting language aimed at CGI programming. It is fairly easy to use but has some of the weirdest syntax that you've probably never seen before. Perhaps it is time you try something new!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sausagescript/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.