This is the Linux app named SaveTube whose latest release can be downloaded as savetube-win-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SaveTube with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A cross platform front-end GUI as well as simple CLI of the popular youtube-dl media downloader written in tkinter.
SaveTube is a command-line as well as GUI program to download videos from YouTube.com and a few more sites. It requires youtube-dl and the Python interpreter, version 3.2+, also it is not platform specific. It should work on your Unix box, on Windows or on macOS.
- GUI for youtube-dl
- Interactive CLI for video download
- Platform independent
- Written in Core python (tkinter)
- Support 1000+ sites
- Choose over all available formats
- Convert video to mp3
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/savetube/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.