This is the Linux app named SBSTFrame whose latest release can be downloaded as SBSTFrame.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SBSTFrame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
There are a large variety of tools for application of many techniques of software testing. Likewise, there are a variety of frameworks that facilitate developing search techniques (e.g. Metaheuristics ). However, there are few tools available to the integration of these tools, which would be suitable for the application of SBST (Search Based Software Testing). Furthermore, such tools require an advanced knowledge of software testing techniques and optimization techniques.
Thinking about it, the SBST Group from Informatics Institute at Universidade Federal de Goiás, are developing the SBSTFrame focuses in the integration of these two types of tools to facilitate the application of search techniques in problems of Software Testing area. The SBSTFrame plays the role of a top layer compared with software testing tools and frameworks of search techniques layer, to the communication between them could be done transparently to the user.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbstframe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.