This is the Linux app named SBI - Small Bytecode Interpreter whose latest release can be downloaded as sbi_v053.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SBI - Small Bytecode Interpreter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SBI - Small Bytecode Interpreter
The project was originally created to run programs from a MicroSD card on an ATmega16 (without reprogramming it). SBI is a generic library (platform indipendent) that lets you run programs from a stream (es. File). The programs are a sort of bytecode, and they are interpretated at the moment. So you don't have the better speed, but for now this is the only way to run programs from RAM (or SD) on Harvard architectures.
- Platform Indipendent Library
- Simple compiler for SASM language (SbiASseMbly)
- Executable format very portable
- Custom user functions assignable in compile-time
- Simple (but powerful if combined) instructions
- Examples for Windows and AVR (ATmega16)
- Small programs size
Information Technology, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbi-int/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.