This is the Linux app named SBVR Visual Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as SBVRVEpc26_030309.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SBVR Visual Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SBVR Visual Editor
A graphical editor based on Visual Syntax of Semantics for Business Vocabulary and Rules(SBVR). SBVR VE is based on eclipse platform. For documentation, please refer to OPAALS deliverable http://files.opaals.org/OPAALS/Year_3_Deliverables/WP10/D10.14.pdf
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbvrve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.