This is the Linux app named Scale and Chord Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as SCGen30setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scale and Chord Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scale and Chord Generator
Scale & Chord Generator gives a visual display of chords and scales in any key on a musical staff, keyboard, guitar fretboard and bass guitar fretboard. Each note of the chosen chord or scale is displayed along with a related chord or scale to be played
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.