This is the Linux app named Scan Tailor whose latest release can be downloaded as scantailor-0.9.11.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scan Tailor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scan Tailor has moved:
The sourceforge page will stay up in the interim, but all new activity will be done on the new github page.
Scan Tailor is an interactive post-processing tool for scanned pages. It performs operations such as page splitting, deskewing, and removing garbage.
Advanced End Users
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scantailor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.