This is the Linux app named Scarlet whose latest release can be downloaded as readme.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scarlet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONScarlet is an extension for Atlassian JIRA, the leading Enterprise issue tracking and management software, allowing easy clustering of JIRA application instances, ensuring both high availability and linear scalability.
- enables to use JIRA on more than one server
- ease management and setup in cloud environments
- dynamic reconfiguration of cluster topology
- performance and scalability improvements
- distribution of Lucene indexes
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scarlet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.