This is the Linux app named SCaVis whose latest release can be downloaded as scavis-2.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SCaVis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SCaVis is an environment for scientific computation, data analysis and data visualization for scientists, engineers and students. The program is fully multiplatform (100% Java) and integrated with Java and a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. SCaVis can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
The project was migrated to DataMelt.
- chart plotting
- symbolic calculations
- data analysis
- mathematical functions
- data mining
- linear algebra
- numeric computation
Python, Groovy, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scavis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.