This is the Linux app named SCDB 3 - Simple Comics Database to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SCDB3_2.1_WIN.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SCDB 3 - Simple Comics Database to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SCDB 3 - Simple Comics Database to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SCDB 3 is the third iteration of the Simple Comics Database. As the name implies, it is simple both in its function and how it is constructed. In function, it only stores the basic data needed to inventory a comics collection. In construction, it is built on common components to reduce complexity.
- Add, edit and delete comics from an inventory
- Export to CSV and HTML
- Complete built in Help system
- Print comics listing from a single publisher or the whole inventory
- Filter by alphbetically and/or by publisher
- Now using SQLite for a faster, flexible app
- No setup required; just download and run
- COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ALWAYS WELCOME!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scdb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.