This is the Linux app named Science Lab Inventory Order Management to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sciencelabinv2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Science Lab Inventory Order Management to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Science Lab Inventory Order Management to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONScience Laboratory Inventory and Orders Management System: suitable for school's science laboratories to manage stored items (chemical and equipment) and adds a way to order these items on-line for science lessons and practical experiments. It's PHP/MySQL web application which needs to be installed in one server and runs in any client's browser with no modification at all. It's a multi-user system with different privileges. Demo is available at: http://sciencelabinv.sourceforge.net/demo/
- Education tool for science laboratories inventory management and lesson orders
- Science laboratory inventory system
- Helps science teachers manage lesson orders
- Help science technicians manage laboratory inventory
- Online lab inventory for chemical and equipment and orders management system
- Online database management tool using PHP/MySQL
- chemical and equipment storage management
- lesson plans and requests management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sciencelabinv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.