This is the Linux app named ScorePlus(Sensorweb Laboratory) whose latest release can be downloaded as scoreplus1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ScorePlus(Sensorweb Laboratory) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONScorePlus is a cyber physical testbed for smart grid that addresses the intelligent control, communication, and interactions about the complex smart grid cyber physical system. By introducing virtual time to the emulation platform and implementing a global synchronization module, scoreplus is able to advance the system clock as fast as possible, while preserving the synchronization between an event driven based power simulator (GridLAB-D) and a real time based network emulator (CORE).
- smart grid
- co simulation
- virtual time and real time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scoreplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.