This is the Linux app named Scout Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as installTracker.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scout Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scout Tracker is free desktop application for a Boy Scout troop, pack or crew (or other group with similar requirements)to keep track of membership, positions(adult and boy), check book(multiple accounts and types), camperships, events and budgets.
- The installer for Ubuntu is not working
- Fixed call list - this will delete old call lists because they are not compatible
- Change license to EPL - so there will never be a charge
- I think I will spend a little time working on the Help, programming Documents, looking for bugs and maybe a little re-factoring before working on next feature
- Trying to get time to get back to this.
- and still tring
- java 8 did some strange thing to this project - I think I will have to convert it to Javafx
Non-Profit Organizations, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scouttracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.