This is the Linux app named Scrabble Dictionary to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as scrabbledict-0.91-standalone.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scrabble Dictionary to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scrabble Dictionary to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Scrabble Dictionary is a dictionary / word builder for Scrabble®-like games. It allows you to determine which words can be formed with a given rack and board. Features single and multi-player modes, multiple board designs and tile bags.
- Word Builder - Finds all possible words!
- Multiplayer - Play with your friends!
- Lexulous Built-In Board Design
- Multiple Dictionaries
- Available in English, German and Spanish!
- More exclamation marks than you can shake a stick at!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scrabbledict/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.