This is the Linux app named scrcpy whose latest release can be downloaded as scrcpy-win64-v2.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named scrcpy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
scrcpy is an application for displaying and controlling your Android device through USB connection (or over TCP/IP). It is cross-platform (GNU/Linux, macOS and Windows) and does not require any root access.
scrcpy displays only the device screen but offers great performance (30~60fps) and quality (1920×1080 or above). It’s got low latency (35~70ms) and a very low startup time (less than a second). It offers plenty of great features and is non-intrusive, with nothing left installed inside the device.
scrcpy works with Android devices with at least API 21 (Android 5.0) and adb debugging must be enabled on the device.
- Capture configuration - mirror Android device with reduced size, bit-rate, frame rate and cropped screen
- Screen recording
- Connection - wireless, multi-device or through SSH tunnel
- Window configuration - change window title, position and size, border, etc.
- Other mirroring options - read-only, turn screen off, show touches, etc.
- Input control options
- File drop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scrcpy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.