This is the Linux app named ScreenJournal whose latest release can be downloaded as sc_installer-0.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ScreenJournal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A multiplatform (win/linux, soon osX) application that takes a snapshot of the screen at regular intervals. This can later be used for time sheets or similar. It consists of a service that makes the screen shots and a viewer. Read the wiki!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/screenjournal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.