This is the Linux app named Scribus whose latest release can be downloaded as scribus-1.4.7.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scribus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scribus is an Open Source program that brings professional page layout to Linux, BSD UNIX, Solaris, OpenIndiana, GNU/Hurd, Mac OS X, OS/2 Warp 4, eComStation, and Windows desktops with a combination of press-ready output and new approaches to page design.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation.
Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.