This is the Linux app named SCV10 whose latest release can be downloaded as scv3.0_runtime_jre7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SCV10 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SCV10 originally means source-code-versioning-1.0. It provides a file-browsing UI with versioning features. Beside, it is also a backup tool that stores the all source code versions in one zip file and restoring later.
- Individual File Version Tracking
- Create versions for future reference
- Revert to ealier version
- Comparing content of multiple versions
- Standalone, fast and easy to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scv10/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.