This is the Linux app named SDL extension for PHP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as code-examples.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDL extension for PHP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SDL extension for PHP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PHP-SDL is a binding of the Simple DirectMedia Layer library for PHP 5+. The goal of this project is to allow the rapid prototyping of multimedia applications (such as games) using the PHP scripting language. IMG/TTF/MIX API are also included.
- SDL_TTF functions are included
- SDL_Image functions are included
- SDL_Mixer functions are included
- SDL_GFX functions are included
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpsdl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.