This is the Linux app named Secret Agent Remake to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SecretAgent0.02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Secret Agent Remake to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Secret Agent Remake to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRemake of old game Secret Agent.
The idea is much better AI (opponents will run, jump, dodge), different weapons and more.
- Turrets and traps
- Robot enemies
- Much improved AI
- Dynamic difficulty (based on episode progress, causes more spawned enemies with better AI)
- Weapons shop when entering a building
- Results screen when finished a building
- Inventory items (defuse kit, mines, grenades, medkit)
- Menu (settings, save, load, select episode)
- Better effects
- At the end included Crystal Caves episodes
- Working island map, can enter buildings
- In buildings working: lifts, platforms, lasers, items, doors, exit door, teleports
- Some levels badly loaded
- In some levels the exit door does not work
- The player cannot be killed (can commit suicide using explosions)
- Human enemies can be killed (but they don't move or shoot)
- 6 weapons (silenced pistol, fast pistol, shotgun, sniper rifle, machinegun, rocket launcher)
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/secretagentremake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.