This is the Linux app named Secure Back Door whose latest release can be downloaded as sbd-win32-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Secure Back Door with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Secure Back Door
SBD is a way of leaving ultra-secure minimal access to a computer, which allows you to run a single command based on a one time key. It is good if you don't want to have an ssh server running all the time, but only want to start it when needed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.