This is the Linux app named Secure Dispatch whose latest release can be downloaded as sdispatch-0.9.1-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Secure Dispatch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA secure file transfer program that is designed be very flexible in the way it handles connections. It allows you to operate and take control over the program to make it do what you need it to do.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdispatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.