This is the Linux app named Secure Shout Host Oriented Unified Talk whose latest release can be downloaded as sshout-1.2.0-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Secure Shout Host Oriented Unified Talk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Secure Shout Host Oriented Unified Talk
A SSH based chatroom framework; inspired by "ssh-chat" project.
This framework support not only the IRC-like command line interface, but also custom clients by providing an API.
Unlike the public chat-room of ssh-chat, this implementation requiring all users must be authenticated by public key before starting a chat; however public chatrooms are still possible by hacking OpenSSH server, see Wiki page 'Public Chatroom' for details.
- GNU readline based command line interface
- Portable binary API
- In-development Qt-based GUI client (60% complete)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sshout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.