This is the Linux app named Seed Library Database whose latest release can be downloaded as seeddb-v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seed Library Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Seed Library Database
DESCRIPTIONA PHP/MySQL script for users of a Seed Lending Library. Users can input the seeds that they are lending and borrowing, and administrators of the seed library can keep track of when to contact folks about bringing back seeds that are "overdue".
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seeddb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.