This is the Linux app named Semitone Lighting Controllers whose latest release can be downloaded as Diamond_RTOS-2.1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Semitone Lighting Controllers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Semitone Lighting Controllers
Microcontroller (AVR) based standalone digital light controllers ("dimmers"). The "Diamond" series supports 20 channels (TRIAC, FET, 0-10V, relay) with automatic fading, 20 scenes, 21 timers, IR remote, LCD, DMX-512 interface, global standby & more.
- Up to 20 independent channels
- Controlling of TRIAC, FET, 10V, relay output stages
- LCD, IR remote user interface
- Multi-language UI (en,de,nl,it)
- Global standby mode
- USITT DMX512 input
- RS232 dedicated control protocol
- Scenes and timers
- DCF77 radio clock synchronization
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Assembly, C, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/semitone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.