This is the Linux app named serve whose latest release can be downloaded as 12.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named serve with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Assuming you would like to serve a static site, single page application or just a static file (no matter if on your device or on the local network), this package is just the right choice for you. Once it's time to push your site to production, we recommend using Vercel. In general, serve also provides a neat interface for listing the directory's contents. The quickest way to get started is to just run npx serve in your project's directory. If you prefer, you can also install the package globally using Yarn (you'll need at least Node.js LTS). The core of serve is serve-handler, which can be used as middleware in existing HTTP servers. In order to customize the default behaviour, you can also pass custom routing rules, provide your own methods for interacting with the file system and much more.
- Serve static sites
- Serve single page applications
- Serve static files
- Provides a neat interface for listing the directory's contents
- Customize serve's behavior
- Use the serve command everywhere
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/serve.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.