This is the Linux app named ServerArk whose latest release can be downloaded as serverark_0.93.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ServerArk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ServerArk is a application for Linux gaming servers that samples and analyzes incoming UDP packets at the kernel level in real time to determine if any packets are part of a UDP flood attack. Flood attacks on gaming servers are typically designed to make the players on the server lag to the point where the game is not playable. It can even crash some game servers.
ServerArk automatically detects when a UDP flood attack occurs and uses kernel-level iptables rules to dynamically block those packets from being processed by the game server at all. It essentially lifts the game server "above the flood" and allows the game to still be playable, even under very heavy attacks.
It can be run interactively with a high level of verbosity (to watch its logic in action), or it can be run unobtrusively as a daemon with output to daily log files (typical usage).
System Administrators, Testers
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/serverark/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.