This is the Linux app named Servo-Trim whose latest release can be downloaded as servo_trim-1.03.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Servo-Trim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Servo-Trim uses an Atmel ATtiny2313 microcontroller to apply a nonlinear transfer function to standard RC-component signals. Used e.g. between receiver and servo.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/servo-trim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.