This is the Linux app named sevenslider to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as se20apr20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sevenslider to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
sevenslider to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is NOT a Rubic's cube...it's a slider, not a twister. A 2x2x2 arrangement of cubelets with one missing allows sliding permutations. The puzzle goal is to restore initial ordering based on RGB color and or numerical cues. Written in Ada and compiles on Windows, OS-X or GNU/Linux. Nice laptop controls, and support for Mac Retina displays' high dpi mode. Requires OpenGL v3.3, and on Macs a recent version of OS-X. Now, with mouse wheel zoom (2-finger swipe on MacBooks).
Tricky, yet perfect for kids. Also try the 3x3x3 version called RufasCube.
Works on Windows, Macs running OS-X and PCs running GNU/Linux.
- Mac-Binary-Bundle now included.
- Any machine with GNAT can build! But first try running the delivered binaries.
- Windows, GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source.
- Laptop friendly controls; works on Mac Retina displays.
- To move a cubelet on a laptop, position cursor, then hit the return key, or on a MacBook, you can use a 2-finger pad click.
- Helps algebraic minds think geometrically;
- Fairly easy to solve.
- Relax while your test case is running or your code is compiling;
- Too easy? Then tackle the 3x3x3 Rufas' Cube.
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenslider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.