This is the Linux app named Seymour - A feed reader library for PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as seymour_1.0a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seymour - A feed reader library for PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Seymour - A feed reader library for PHP
A library for Atom / RSS feed fetching and parsing. Maps all feeds (where possible) to the latest Atom format, so that your code doesn't have to care what format the source was in. Supports Atom 1.0, 0.3, RSS 2.0, 1.0, 0.9x
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seymour/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.