This is the Linux app named Shapes 3D whose latest release can be downloaded as Shapes3D.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shapes 3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA Processing library that provides the programmer with a wide range 3D shapes and features for the enthusiastic sketcher.
The library website http://www.lagers.org.uk/s3d4p/index.html has a large number of guides so the user can get the most out of this library.
V3 has been completely rewritten so is not backwardly compatible with earlier versions. Shapes3D can now be used with G4P so 3D views can be embedded into the main display window alongside other content.
- Wide range of shapes
- Use video for textures
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shapes3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.