This is the Linux app named Shapes of Doom to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ShapesofDoomRelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shapes of Doom to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shapes of Doom to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Bradley is a superhero who has to fly up and down to dodge shapes for no particular reason. Or is there?
Here's the story.
Bradley got superpowers a couple of years ago and he recently discovered that he could fly. So one thing led to another and before you no it an evil villain starts putting shapes in the sky. There are circles and triangles and squares, Oh my. Bradley hasn't discovered all of his powers yet so there might be a couple of more games with Bradley coming your way.
There's one thing that you need to know about the shapes. They never stop and they will get faster and faster.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shapesofdoom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.