This is the Linux app named Shared Memory Arena whose latest release can be downloaded as shm_arena-RC-0.0.25.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shared Memory Arena with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shared Memory Arena
a shared memory allocator that provides a simple interface for named shared memory segments; shared memory between any processes; provides shared memory queues; does not use the same address between processes; fast structured arena file scales well
- shared memory allocator
Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shm-arena/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.