This is the Linux app named Shared Memory Map whose latest release can be downloaded as shmap-0.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shared Memory Map with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shared Memory Map
Library that contains a collection of different hashmaps. All these hashmaps are based on shared memory and are fast. This cuts down development time for projects that need to keep data in shared memory.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.