This is the Linux app named Shared Object Name Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as SONG_bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shared Object Name Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shared Object Name Generator
This is useful on linux systems to generate appropriate symlinks for batches of shared object libraries. It links the linker name to the latest version of the library
- multiple libraries in one execution
- libraries spread over multiple directories
- creates a symlink for every interface version
- creates a symlink for the linker to the latest interface version
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testprojforgott/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.