This is the Linux app named Shared Questionnaire System whose latest release can be downloaded as sqs-sample-sourcefolder.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shared Questionnaire System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shared Questionnaire System
Shared Questionnaire System(SQS) is a full-functional Optical Mark Reader(OMR) form processing system implemented in Java-Swing, XSL-FO and AJAX with straightforward GUIs. It is aimed at developing social platform to share knowledge about questionnaire.
- SQS SourceEditor: An XML editor as a form designer with outline editor style GUI, which edits media type neutral abstract questionnaire sources.
- The sources can be transformed into OMR forms by using DOM, SAX, XSLT and XSL-FO.
- The OMR forms can be published as PDF files through embedded FO processor with pre-configured TrueType fonts.
- SQS MarkReader: An OMR processor, which processes images of scanned forms, extracts answers from them, calculates statistical results(ex. Excel and CSV spreadsheet files, pie and bar charts).
- The OMR runs in distributed parallel processes based on loosely coupled cluster computing subsystem, with zero configuration. The distributed parallel processes recognize each other through IP multicast.
- The OMR results can be browsed and edited through iTunes like AJAX user interfaces.
- The operators can enter questionnaire item texts of free answer areas manually.
- Internationalized: English and Japanese localized resources are available.
- You can launch SQS Applications by JavaWebStart.
Advanced End Users, Customer Service, Developers, Education, Government, Non-Profit Organizations
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqs-xml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.