This is the Linux app named Shared Source Interactive Publishing Sys whose latest release can be downloaded as ssips-0.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shared Source Interactive Publishing Sys with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shared Source Interactive Publishing Sys
SSIPS is a project to provide a simple way to share static information in a way that suits the needs of the reader. It allows authors to make their documents available and users to choose the contents and format of the parts they which to use.ssips
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ssips/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.