This is the Linux app named Shark CGI Function whose latest release can be downloaded as sharkcgi-0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shark CGI Function with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shark CGI Function
DESCRIPTIONThe Shark CGI Function simplifies programming CGI's in C. It extracts variables and contents from GET, POST & multipart/form-data forms (including file uploads and cookies) and makes them accessible as environment variables. See homepage for more info.
Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharkcgi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.