This is the Linux app named shelfelf whose latest release can be downloaded as shelfelf-21.21.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named shelfelf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:The shelfelf is a web frontend to send commands to your music player
(itunes, mpd, squeezebox, xmms2, ...).
The shelfelf works with all tested browsers (except for Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Amiga's AWeb and lynx), but the interface is designed for tablets (with a browser running in fullscreen mode) like Apple's iPad.
Linux (or Mac OS X) with Apache webserver, MySQL database and the ability to send commands to your stereo equipment is required.
- elf at the shelf
- fulltext search
- record stack
- communication with other shelfelves
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shelfelf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.