This is the Linux app named showSSL whose latest release can be downloaded as showSSL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named showSSL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONShowSSL is a tool for to test the strength of SSL servers by analyzing the ciphers supported. The report generated includes SSL protocol version and cypher supported, if sessionID is used and its timeout value, certificate chain e CA trusted by the serve
Education, Quality Engineers, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/showssl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.